Sunday, December 11, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

I got this from heather
http://www.thenheathersaid.com/2011/12/11/christmas-favorites/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thenheathersaid%2FChCT+%28Then+Heather+Said%29
who got it from Nichole http://livefortherun.com/2011/12/09/a-few-of-my-christmas-favorites/

So without further adieu here's some of my Christmas faves

Tradition: Stockings in the morning - all sitting around in pjs opening silly little presents like gum and erasers... Also reading the book is special to me but sadly that's lost a lot since I read it alone now!

Movie: It's a charlie brown Christmas

Hymn: Joy to the World. I don't think this has anything to do with my name! My second is silent night

Reindeer: Comet

Naughty or Nice: Mostly nice

Multi-color lights or clear: This year clear

Smell: I’m loving the smell of our real tree

Seasonal Treat: The carolers at the grocer yesterday were pretty awesome

Christmas Picture: my tree!

Sight: Snow on Christmas

Best gift: my cabbage patch when I was a kid

Worst gift: Money

Special Memory: The year my mom was dying and I wanted (nope I needed) 1 more Christmas and so we had Christmas in July complete with tree, cookies and presents, we read the book and cuddled on the couch - friends and family came to carol with us! One of the best "Christmas weeks" of my life! And surely my best memory!

+++what about you? Share a Christmas memory or 2+++






No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner