Friday, December 02, 2011

Friday fill in

As always thanks to
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2011/12/friday-fill-ins.html



1. One of my favorite things about December GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS

2. HUBSTER AND I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEW YEARLY ornament(s)!

3. This is what I'm hoping for today/tonight: TO STOP THROWING UP (sorry tmi)

4. WHAT noise? EVEN THE DOG IS AFRAID TO MOVE RIGHT NOW

5. Ooh, a NICE NAPPY SOUNDS GOOD

6. I LOVE BELLS ringing! AND CAROLERS SINGING

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to STAYING HOME! tomorrow my plans include craft fair (if im better) and Sunday, I want to get pup's pic taken!

+++what are your weekend plans?+++

Do you like the wreath I made my god mom?

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner