Friday, December 09, 2011

Friday fill ins

Another friday another fillin

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2011/12/anyone-in-holiday-spirit-im-getting.html?m=1




Anyone in the holiday spirit? I'm getting there. So...here we go!

1. As I neared the E/R on Wednesday I realized that it was the first time in a long time that I'd voluntarily taken care of myself

2. FALLING STAR is what I'm reading right now. It's WORTH WHAT I PAID FOR IT (aka nothing)

3. I didn't start out this way, I EVOLVED!

4. I TRY to tell the truth BUT IN REALITY IT OFTEN BITES ME IN THE ASS BECAUSE PEOPLE USE MY WORDS AGAINST ME

5. The best way to LIVE IS WITHOUT FEAR

6. This is the reason I am WORKING TO BECOME THAT PERSON

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to NOTHING (still sick) tomorrow my plans include ANOTHER CRAFT FAIR (but ive been told to stay off my feet until i see the dr on monday so im not sure i should go) and Sunday, I want to WRAP THE REST OF MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!!!

+++what are your weekend plans??+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner