Tuesday, December 13, 2011

50 questions # 28

28. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

Yup, 5 years ago my mom was diagnosed with her cancer. I knew (but was wrong) that it was going to be her last Christmas - I spent that whole December depressed!

I looked at cat scans so proficiently that I was frequently mistaken for a neuro oncologist. I had her scans taped to my fridge with the dates listed - tree what tree? Oh yeah that's right my BFF did put one up... I had nothing todo with it, no doubt I was researching temodar.

Yeah it still matters. Still matters a lot!

+++do you remember something from 5 years ago? Does it still matter to you?+++

(side note - I have a goal to finish these in 2011 so you may see 2 posts a day occasionally I wanna post about some shelters/soup kitchen we've been to, some crappy physical/Ed stuff, and some really cute crafts)

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner