Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday fill in

Another great fill in from
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-new-year-to-all-of-you-and.html

Happy New Year to all of you!!! And...here we go!

1. Wait, wait I HAVEN'T ACHIEVED MY RESOLUTIONS - THE YEAR CAN'T BE OVER!!!
2. THIS YEAR is a little different WE WILL BE CELEBRATING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A NEW HOME!!!
3. In addition, WE WONT BE SEEING MY SISTER (being catty here but YAY for the no toxicity)
4. STAYING IN AND (me falling asleep early) PLAYING GAMES AND WATCHING THE BALL DROP is the way we do it here!
5. At the end of the year, I like to LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEW AND STOP LIVING IN THE PAST
6. SPRING! AND WALKS IN THR WOODS WITH PUPSTER is one of the things I'm looking forward to in 2012.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to WELL ITS NOT TONIGHT BUT THIS AFTERNOON IM GOING TO TEA WITH PUPSTER AT THE BREEDERS HOME! tomorrow my plans include DROPPING OFF PRESENTS FROM CHRISTMAS 2011 AND 2010 AT MY GODMOTHERS I WILL NOT START ANOTHER YEAR WITHOUT GIVIBG THEM TO HER! and Sunday, I want to GET OUTSIDE, WALK, AND WELCOME A HAPPY HEALTHY 2012!!!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner