Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday fill ins on a Black Friday where I didn't shop

As always from the fabulous http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-come-to-my-attention-that-friday.html


1. Oh, I am so ANNOYED BY PEOPLE WHO CAN'T BE HAPPY-I GET DEPRESSION BUT NOT EVERY SECOND OF EVERY MINUTE HAS TO BE THE WORST ONE EVER 
2. RUNNING WITH THE POODLE was my favorite part of the big meal yesterday - SINCE I WAS ALONE THERE WAS NO BIG MEAL UNLESS YOU COUNT THAT I TOOK THE POODLE TO MCDONALD'S FOR A GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH AND AN ICE CREAM
3. Where does THE WAX FROM CANDLES GO?
4. MY DAY TODAY was filled with LOTS OF ACTIVITY -GYM, THEN HIKING WITH THE DOG, THEN RAKING LEAVES, THEN CLEANING THE WEE HOUSE
5. This weather IS FABULOUS. 
6. KINDNESS, UNDERSTANDING AND COMPASSION these are some of the things I wish for my loved ones.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to AS EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT NADA tomorrow my plans include A LOT OF GYM AND YOGA TIME, BAKING A CAKE FOR A FRIEND AND THEN GOING OUT WITH HER and Sunday, I want to BAKE A CAKE FOR HUBS BIRTHDAY, TAKE HIM TO LOWES TO GET HIS BIRTHDAY GIFT AND GOING TO A HUGE CRAFT FAIR

ARE YOU DOING FUN STUFF THIS WEEKEND? ARE YOUR FRIDAYS BETTER THAN MINE? BUT REALLY, THIS FACE IS WORTH STAYING HOME WITH



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog!!! Hope your weekend was fun :-)

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she keeps the idea
of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it.

So that's why this paragraph is great. Thanks!

my web-site uying a house []

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what
you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

Also visit my site :: digital dictation equipment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner