Sunday, December 18, 2011

50 questions # 32

So tonight hubster and I headed down to Foxwoods and saw the Diana exhibit! I'm not sure I've mentioned on here but I am a HUGE Diana fan! My ring is a replica of her crown. It was as. Amazing as you could ever imagine. She was stunning and caring and just awe inspiring!

She also suffered from bulimia...

On the way home this started a conversation with hubs about famous people with eating disorders... Diana, Oprah, Sharon Osborne, Nadia cominichi and more!!! And I commented that those were some pretty amazing names of outstanding people with eating disorders. And he replied like you! And I melted!!

Source - http://www.edreferral.com/Celebrities_who_died_or_have_Eating_Disorders.htm

32. If not now, then when?

How's about when I'm ready? On my own time and terms and not everyone else's!!

+++are you ready to make changes in your life?+++


No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner