Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday fill in

Another fun one courtesy of http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2011/12/friday-fill-ins_16.html

1. Sleigh bells ring MORE SHRILLY WHEN IT IS COLD OUT - fact

2. It's coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees INCLUDING THE CUTIE ONE AT MY HOUSE

3. You're a mean one IF ALL THE EXCITEMENT OF A CHILD NEAR CHRISTMAS DOESN'T MELT YOUR HEART

4. Father Christmas IS THAT SANTA CLAUS? CAUSE IF IT IS THEN I WILL TELL U MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS STORY IS CALLED THE LIFE AND ADVENTURES OF SANTA CLAUS

5. Silent night IS MY ONE OF MY TEO FAVORITE CAROLS

6. All I want for Christmas I ACTUALLY HAD A LIST THIS YEAR HUBSTER IS THRILLER I WANT A RAIN BARREL AN OTTOMAN AND THIS PHONE ADAPTER

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to IM NOT SURE IM LOOKING FORWARD TO BUT I AM HANGING OUT ALONE HUBSTER IS GOING TO A FRIEND OF HIS HOUSE Tomorrow my plans include SEEING SANTA IN THE MORNING AND THE PRINCESS DIANA EXHIBIT IN THE AFTERNOON and Sunday, I want to FINISH WRAPPING

1 comment:

Biz said...

Hope you had fun hanging out by yourself - last night was the first time in a long time I've had the house to myself!

My husband came home today!! So happy he's napping and comfy now.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner