Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sleep well my friend


Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit. ~ Napoleon Hill

Yesterday my ole lady dog finished her journey. She got her reward.

She was a lesson in not quitting! She was a rescue at age 2 with a prolapsed esophagus (which made her breathe funny but didn't hurt her) she was sure to win our hearts so that her fate was sealed for a long life :-) not the "other alternative" for a non-puppy with "special needs"

She spent 17 years as my little friend (and more importantly as my mother's most trusted companion) I slept in my house for the first time without her last night. I'll miss her - but not her lessons, those are staying right here with me.

Good night Chin-E (the non Natasha, right?) God keep you to morning!

2 comments:

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

<3

Sophia Lee said...

He was adorable and I can see why he won your hearts! (hugs) to you too.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner