Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lazy day quiz


I saw this over on Aeverie's blog (loveveggiesandyoga.com) and decided it was perfect for today!



1. What is your mom’s best friend’s name? She had two best friends, 1 named Marie and the other Jean

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I have a funny one near my elbow

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? My 1st grade music teacher - mr prada I loved him

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? No, and I'm feeling kinda lame about this

5. What body part do you wash first? Face

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? No, I used to but now I just don't

7. What is the strangest talent you have? I am not that talented I have no idea!

8. Do you have an innie or outie? Innie.

9. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I can!!! I learned a couple years ago (though I will walk 1/2 a mile to avoid it if possible)

10. What shoe do you put on first? Whichever I grab first

11. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No.

12. If you had to choose to never wash your bed sheets again or never wash your towel again, which would you rather not wash? Towel. You just washed yourself so at least you're clean

13. What was your childhood nickname? Joy joy the boy toy - I hated it!!!

14. When was the last time you played air guitar? My sister's wedding 11 years ago

15. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Gross, no! And how does one do that?

16. How do you eat your cookie? I bite into it - but I'm not a cookie person

17. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? No, I'm not that hardcore.

18. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others. I prefer to not eat in front of others!

19. How often do you clean your ears? Multiple times a day!

20. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Fold

21. Do you have any strange phobias? Birds!

Apparently there’s no #22.

23. Do you freak out when you feel a sneeze coming on when you’re driving? No.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner