Sunday, May 08, 2011

30 day challenge question 24


"favorite movie and why"

Is this a real question?
Who has a single favorite movie...

I recently saw (and loved) water for elephants... I've literally been telling everybody I know to go see that movie! It is one of the few movies that's almost as good as the book!

Eat pray love was another really good book to movie adaptation (and it totally doesn't hurt that my girl crush Julia Roberts was in it)

This is it is another I can watch over and over - I love listening to all the dancers be so excited! People having their dreams come true makes me happy!

I really loved burlesque too and can't wait for it to come out so I can buy it on iTunes

And my childhood favorite was all ET all the time (I saw it 12 times in the theater)

+++what's a movie you've watched recently and liked??+++

2 comments:

Missy said...

I have such a hard time picking favorites. I love to read and would love to be the person to pick books to make into movies. I read Water for Elephants, not seen the movie yet. I read Eat Pray Love and I liked the movie better (I am the only one I have ever met).
I am all about comparing the book to the movie. I like to read the book first.

I have been thinking about you more than usual today, and I know that an Angel in heaven knows you love her and she is proud of you and cheering you on.

Gina; The Candid RD said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
My favorite movie, of all time, is Forest Gump!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner