Monday, February 13, 2012

A lesson learned??

Warning that this post is e.d. Heavy so don't read it if that upsets you!

The littlest things will set me off... And I'll purge. It's nobody and nothing's fault other than my own and I own that. The other day I was fine - nothing happened other than body image (omg I seriously hate body image issues) and I decided I needed to purge (ok brain we really need to work on this) and I did after I did I looked down and my moms diamond was missing from my finger and the ONLY thing I could think was I flushed it I lost my mind. Well I hadn't lost it it'd fallen off in the kitchen (I found it on the floor)

Will I learn? Will that fear keep me from purging another day? I hope so!

+++have you ever lost something very precious? Did you get it back?+++

1 comment:

Gina; The Candid RD said...

Even years after having had my ED, I sitll have body image issues. The difference is that I just don't dwell on them and I accept myself as I am, so much more. I have to, I have no choice!
I just read your comment on my blog. MY GOODNESS, not such a good day yesterday? I hope your sister is ok, and your finger is better (true story, Nick sliced his fingers yesterday and work and almost had to get stitches....kind of ironic!).

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner