Saturday, February 11, 2012

Friday fill in

another courtesy of
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2012/02/and_09.html

1. When it comes time to make a decision, I MAKE IT AND THEN QUESTION IT FOR THE NEXT TEN MILLION YEARS
2. DO WHATEVER EVERYONE ELSE WANTS that must be the rule.
3. Ma says, GOD KEEP YOU TO MORNING
4. I AM SO HAPPY WALKING IN THE WOODS, BUT at the same time I REALLY LOVE BEING IN THE CITY
5. I never saw A SLUSHIE I DIDN'T LIKE
6. PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING IS not a new invention.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to FIXING MY FRIENDS HOUSE, tomorrow my plans include GOING TO A TENTH ANNIVERSARY MEMORIAL, and Sunday, I want to GO FOR A RUN AND FRIENDS ARE COMING OVER

+++what are you doing this weekend?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner