Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday fill ins

Courtesy of:
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

1. I'm feeling LIKE I ACTUALLY SUCCEEDED AT A MOMENT THIS WEEK!
2. I want TO PLAY TO FEEL A LITTLE BETTER AND TO CUDDLE PUPSTER
3. I need TO CONTINUE TAKING THE ANTIBIOTICS EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE ASS
4. I was thinking ABOUT HOW DIFFERENT I AM IN THE WEE HOUSE VERSUS THE OLD HOUSE - I REALLY CARE ABOUT HOW THIS PLACE LOOKS, I HAVE PRIDE IN HOME OWNERSHIP (that's why I am attaching pictures!!!!)
5. I wish THAT MY FAMILY JOINED ME IN THIS EXCITEMENT BUT I GUESS IT'S TRUE WHAT THEY SAY FRIENDS ARE THE FAMILY YOU CHOOSE
6. I'm reading BLOGS AND NO PLACE FOR A LADY
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to A DATE NIGHT WITH HUBSTER, tomorrow my plans include DRIVING FRIENDS INTO BOSTON AND PICKING THEM UP LATER and Sunday, I want to HIKE THE BLUE MOUNTAINS!

And this one courtesy of:
http://f.riday5.com/

1-What significant anniversary will you be celebrating sometime this year?
Hubster and I will be celebrating 9 years of marriage! And what is 9? Ceramic or pottery can anyone suggest what you get a GUY for pottery? I'm leaning towards http://etsy.me/wAUHVm or http://etsy.me/AbE8lX (realistically I'm leaning towards this one because it makes me laugh) but he doesn't have a mustache (but did for a while when he was like 20)
2-In your life, what is today the one-month anniversary of? I have no freaking idea!
3-What is today the one-week anniversary of? Last Friday which wasn't a very good day
4-Sometimes the traditional wedding anniversary gifts seem a bit staid. If you had your way, what would be the right gift themes for the five years’ worth of wedding anniversaries? A trip to Italy
5-Among your friends, who’s been married the longest? I guess Joey and Kurt but I have lots of other friends who've been together longer but have chosen not to marry (which since I think marriage is just a piece of paper I rather agree with)

+++what's your feeling on marriage?+++

1 comment:

Laura said...

K and I are at 13 years this March!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner