Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I've been up to...

I was thinking that it would be fun for me, to every once in a while show what I've been doing.

I craft - well I go through spurts where I craft and then I hate it for a while. Ironically in the winter I prefer to bundle up and go for a hike more than sit around the house. And in summer I like to run... But often fall or spring I craft

Lately I've made these headphones. I saw THE CUTEST ones ever at juicy couture but they were $80! If I'm spending $80 I guarantee you it's on pupster not headphones! So I went down to the local store and bought $5 headphones and looked in my scrap yarn. This is what I came up with!

As it turns out my nieces think they're pretty cool and I made them some too! And a pair for a friend (still haven't gotten to mine yet but I am loving giving them away so great trade I think) so instead of $80 I spent $5 and a couple hours - cant beat that with a stick!

+++are you a crafter?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner