Friday, January 06, 2012

Friday fill ins

Another great one from fridayfillins.blogspot.com

1. Discussions USUALLY HAVE TO HAPPEN BUT IF YOU CAN RESUME LIFE WITHOUT THEM THEN IT'S GOOD.
2. GOTTA KISS THE PAST goodbye.
3. I think it's time TO LIVE FOR THE FUTURE
4. PUPSTER ALMOST ALWAYS puts a smile on my face.
5. Maybe sometime I WILL WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF SOCIETY AGAIN MEANWHILE THOUGH IM A RECLUSE
6. OFTEN WRITING AND PINNING gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GOING TO CIRQUE SHANG HAI tomorrow my plans include A LONG WALK WITH PUPSTER and Sunday, I want to WHO KNOWS BUT I DO KNOW HUBSTER IS GOING OVER OUR NEPHEWS HOUSE TO BUILD

2 comments:

achildoftheking said...

Sounds busy! I hope you have a great weekend! =)

Shangrila said...

Cirque Shang Hai sounds fun! Hope you and your pupster and your hubby have a wonderful weekend!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner