Saturday, January 14, 2012

20 questions yo

I found this over on janetha's blog and thought it'd be fun to play along

http://mealsandmovesblog.com/2012/01/13/twenty-questions/


1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Hiking with pupster :-) (and yup we have every intention of bundling up and doing just that soon)

2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
House
Grey's anatomy
Private practice

3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
I'd always rather take pictures * speaking of photos I was cleaning out drawers of our side table yesterday and they were literally stuffed with photos like thousands - crazy huh? So I went through them and between duplicates, horrid pictures, pictures of things I could not care less about and people I don't know I got rid of 60-70% of them - crazy huh? I have a dozen I'm mailing to people who'd love them the rest went out in the trash

4) Why do you blog?
so I exist to more than just hubster and pupster

5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
google reader
Twitter
Pintrest
Groupon
Task rabbit
Craig's list

6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
bob from biggest looser

7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
I'm not a snacks person but a yummy tea is always good

8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
I have pupster the standard poodle

9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
my phone
My car
My house

10) What’s your favorite drink?
lately chai tea

11) Do you enjoy cooking?
no

12) Do you have children?
pupster?

13) What are your favorite hobbies?
Running
Hiking
Looming
Crochet
Jewelry

14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
I'd say people probably think I'm shy but I'm really just insecure

15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
my attitude towards me?

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Julia Roberts

17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
clearing out the drawers was pretty cool

18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
pretty close

19) List three of your talents.
I listen well
I'm pretty good with dogs
I'm a faithful friend

20) What is your greatest attribute?
I'm a faithful friend

+++would you like to answer a couple?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner