Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stitch in time

I got this fun 5 survey from:
http://f.riday5.com/
Go check them out!

What was your first wristwatch like?

It was a swatch - and I wanted it sooooo bad and I lost it the first day

What lately seems to have been a thief of time?

Working out?
Therapy?
Purging? (yup wrote it, meant it, wanna stop it!)

What were yesterday’s quietest five minutes like?

Ohhhh sitting on the couch with my feet on hubster and my pupster 'nuggling up close

In what way have you lately been saving time?

I save time by doing things exactly the same each morning

We are often charged hourly rates for labor, but we never get to reciprocate in kind when promised completion times don’t match actual completion. If you could bill people for the time you spend waiting, what would be a reasonable amount?

I think somewhere in the $10-$20 an hour range would at least make people stop and think!

+++what's a TIME when you were truly happy?+++

2 comments:

Fun and Fearless in Beantown said...

Thanks for your comment on the blog. I couldn't find any chocoate mint tea either but my mother ordered some for me online. I think Amazon?

Laura said...

great post, thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner