Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday fill-ins

Another great one from http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2012/01/and_12.html

Another great one from And...here we go!

1. When I looked out the window this morning I SAW THAT THERE WAS STILL A TEENY TINY PILE OF SNOW & I REMEMBERED IT WAS STILL WINTER
2. PEOPLE'S VIEWS OF THE WORLD AND OTHER PEOPLE doesn't make sense to me.
3. Remind me THAT EVERYONE HAS FEELINGS EVEN IF I DISAGREE WITH THEM
4. WALKING IN THE WOODS is something I love to do!
5. TP is SOMETHING WE RUN OUT OF ALL TOO OFTEN
6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found NOTHINGNESS - I REALLY NEED TO GROCERY SHOP LIKE AN ADULT! THE FRIDGE HAS BEVERAGES AND THE FREEZER IS FULL OF FROZEN MEALS... COOKING? HMMM NOTSOMUCH
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to HANGING WITH THE PUPSTER AND WATCHING MR POPPERS PENGUINS, tomorrow my plans include GOING WITH MY NIECE TO THE GARMENT DISTRICT, and Sunday, I want to WATCH FOOTBALL - SPECIFICALLY I WANT TO WATCH THE PATS WIN!


+++what are you doing this weekend?+++


No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner