Thursday, July 22, 2010

There is something...


Have you ever just seen someone and been drawn to them? Not necessarily in a romantic way but just drawn? Well this man does it to me. I first saw him a couple months ago walking down the street in Brookline looking much like this and I wanted to take his picture - there is something so timeless about him and I just wanted it captured. Well before I could get my wits about me he was gone ( he is a speedy little bugger ) this has happened a few times since then and each time I miss him, well the other day I saw him and my camera was already primed so I snapped a quicky as he walked by. And I think it is perfect! You can see his mission, his drive, his purpose if you will. I wonder what stories he has to tell... In his honor I am naming my most recent Popsicle creation spice of life pops - give 'em a try you won't regret it.

Spice of life pops
3/4 cup buttermilk (real or dairy free/homemade or store bought)
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water
Juice of 1 orange
2 tablespoons zest of orange
1 teaspoon vanilla
Good dash of cinnamon
1/3 cup sweetener (I use splenda)

Combine and freeze either in Popsicle molds or in an ice cube tray. Enjoy

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner