Thursday, July 08, 2010

I created


I am so in awe of myself at the moment! I had been making whipped the blog's lemon buttermilk Popsicles (well my version - making soy milk buttermilk with lemon and using splenda rather than sugar) but today I decided I wanted a different flavor so I decided I wanted to try either watermelon or cocoa. Watermelon won out and this recipe was created

WATERMELON BUTTERMILK POPSICLES

2 cups watermelon purée (created with ~4 cups watermelon in the food processor)

1 cup regular or nondairy buttermilk

3/4 cup sugar or splenda

1 tablespoon lemon juice

Blend and put in Popsicle molds - this made a shitton and I molded 6 pops and a full tray of ice cubes...

Enjoy and if you make em tell me what you think...

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner