Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lend me a hand


I had a friend named brother blue - he was a storyteller. The hubster loved him and many many all over admired and respect him. He passed away and although I went to his wake ED kept me from his funeral and parade (body image). Well yesterday I had to go to healthworks in porter square instead of my normal Brookline location (renovations) and on the way out I noticed a grocery store and thought I would stop in looking for the ever elusive taro (another pop recipe I made up) and although I didn't find taro I found an exhibit of the parade props for blue. His beautiful hand with it's perfect butterfly on it. I needed it yesterday as I have been struggling a lot lately - I know I am slipping and have been brutally honest about it with my team I know I don't want to go down this road again. So thanks blue I needed your wisdom "ONE MORE TIME!"

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner