Thursday, July 22, 2010

As luck would have it


The hubster was craving oatmeal and Katie http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2010/07/17/breakfast-sundae-school/ was having an oatmeal sundae contest all at the same time so I killed two birds with one stone (eww why do I want to kill birds?) and made him an oatmeal sundae . Included in this masterpiece (if I may call it that) is oatmeal (cooked with a naner don't tell the hubs), chocolate sauce because it isn't a cck sundae without chocolate, a peanut butter "whipped cream" dollop (since hubster doesn't like anything actually resembling whipped cream) some if my homemade crazy-Nola that I swear he only eats because I put m&m's in there (along with whatever crap sugar coated cereal he has in the cabinets) and a "cherry" made if an m&m. And the best part? He actually said that everything about this breakfast was perfect "right amount right combo right texture..." I may keel over and die! Thanks Katie for helping me think outside the old box on this one!

2 comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Awww thank you so much for the sweet shout out. I definitely entered you :). Your oatmeal looks super-fun!!

Biz said...

I would love that oatmeal!! Although I do prefer savory breakfasts, I'll have to give this one a try.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Biz

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner