Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday bugs yo

Idea from
http://Laaneworld.blogspot.com/

Here's where I telling you what's bugging me and the comments is where you tell me what's bugging you!

My neighbor is driving me bat shit crazy! She and her husband are newlyweds and every time they get in a fight she leaves for the night - she's decided my house is where she likes to go. The last 2 times she's called me between midnight and 1 am. Seriously, wtf? I'm a thinking that I need to say no calls after 10!

I'm also thinking the abandoned house in the woods that pupster found might be a great place to live - only mosquito to invade out quiet

+++so anyone or anything got you all up in arms?+++

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think a no calls after 10 rule is great. She's taking advantage of you. Unless he's hurting her, she can find another solution than running to your house - sounds like you're a mom sub.

And I love the abandoned house in the woods!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner