Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Sunday meme

I'm sitting on the deck in front of Starbucks enjoying an iced green tea with 2 Splenda and a splash of soy (try it - you'll like it) and have an honest post I want to write BUT I am sitting in glorious sun on a Sunday morning enjoying a great drink with my best friend (aka pupster) and I have no desire to be deep and soleful

So instead f.riday5.com has supplied me with a fun post!

What’s something you were unreasonably forbidden from doing when you were a kid?
Ahhh by the time I was born my mom had raised 3 daughters and was tired I was not forbidden from anything unreasonably - my only rules were don't lie and don't use gods name in vein

In what area of your life would you say you have especially conservative boundaries?
I'd say I'm pretty conservative in talking about my sex life (yup typing that I cringed)
In what area of your life would you say you have especially permissive boundaries?
I will talk religion (they're all good if they make you happy) money (I got none) and politics (I'm opinionated but love to hear your side too)

In what area of your life do you routinely go over the line?
Well I'm OCD so probably many! I get obsessed with an idea and it must happen! Case in point? Please see the phone cases I've ordered this month! And hello did you like my cop out answer?

How many keys do you have on your key ring?
3 - my car, hubsters car, and house and the reality of my life is those keys are often on the opposite side of the door from me!!!

+++In what area of your life do you routinely go over the line?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner