Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday fillins

Yeah so I didn't do a Thursday bug yesterday because I was just too annoyed - how funny is that?

here's the Friday fill-in courtesy of
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2012/05/and_17.html

And...here we go!

1. When we DON'T ENJOY EACH MOMENT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH WE ARE WASTING IT
2. DON'T ALWAYS LET YOUR head RULE YOUR HEART.
3. It'll be NICE TO GET ALL MY COMMITMENTS DONE TODAY.
4. NEW ORLEANS is a place I always wanted to visit, but haven't yet BUT WE ARE PLANNING TO GO NEXT YEAR AND I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED
5. When I'm sad I LET IT CONSUME ME AND FORGET I'VE EVER BEEN HAPPY when I'm happy THE WORLD IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE.
6. I AM HAPPY AND PEACEFUL WALKING about my community THOUGH I FEAR THAT THEY MIGHT THINK OF ME AS THAT CRAZY WALKER PERSON - YOU KNOW THE ONE EVERY TOWN HAS ONE
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to STAY IN, tomorrow my plans include THE HOT DOG SAFARI WITH FRIENDS - WHICH IS THE FUNNIEST PLACE FOR A VEGAN WHO HATES FOOD TO GO and Sunday, I want to HIKE FAR!

***speaking of hot dogs - how cool are the ones I made for my in laws for mother's day? I'm impressed that it worked! I got the recipe here:
http://www.hungryhalloween.com/2010/10/halloween-recipe-slithering-snake-snack.html?m=1
But I changed it a little - I didn't use food dye
And I used biscuits rather than pizza dough because a pizza dough was 3.50 and 4 biscuit doughs were 1.99 (and I'm cheap)

+++what are you doing this weekend? And do you like your community?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner