Monday, April 18, 2011

30 day challenge question 4

"your views on religion"

I am one of 4 daughters - my father was Methodist, my mother was episcopalian until she moved to where we live and there was no episcopal church so she became a congregationalist, my god-mom? She's catholic! And my sisters as they all got married they became their own religions...

Me? I'm nothing! I want to believe there is a higher power so I do! I want to believe there is a heaven so I do! I want to believe there is someone/something to be accountable to at the end of the road (not in a tally sort of way but just in a knowing way) so I do! You know what? I also believe in the Easter bunny and Santa claus... And if that's not your thing I'm okay with it! And if you're super religious and believe that I'm going to hell for not going to church or reading the bible? Well then pray for my soul because we can all use all the help we can get!

And those are my views on religion!

+++what are yours?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner