Wednesday, April 27, 2011

30 day challenge question 13


"somewhere you'd like to move or visit"
(okay I know the photo isn't the 30 day challenge poster but you can look down one post for that if you'd like to see it AGAIN!)

I feel like this is 2 different questions!

I would like and will happily move anywhere that these two guys go! They say home is where your heart is and mine lies with my boys!!!

As for where I want to visit I have a list (who doesn't?)
Tuscany! This is my dream - always has been always will be
Disney (again) it's my happy place
The redwoods (I love to hike imagine how cool it'd be amongst those trees)
Prince Edward island (it's where my nana was born)
Iceland (my parents lived there)
grand canyon
Austria (for my favorite breed of horse)
And
A private island for just the three of us to explore and enjoy!

+++what about you? Where do you want to go+++

2 comments:

Sarah at Journeying With Him said...

That is a beautiful photo. If that were my husband and puppy, I would frame it :)

If I could visit anywhere, I would love to spend a few weeks trekking across Europe with my husband! I want to revisit Greece, and hit up France, Austria, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and Italy. I agree 100% that Tuscany would be on that list!!

I would also love to visit Africa someday and come home with a baby. My mom's friend is in Uganda right now finalizing her adoption, and she has been sending us photos of her experiences. Oh my heart! I want that someday.

Missy said...

Okay, so I just caught up with you finally (I have to read every post on my favorite blogs) and boy are my arms...erm...eyes tired.

It's funny...I would never want to do this because I would think no one would want to read but I find myself very intrigued by you! You are so interesting. I had a million comments in my head so far but saved them.

Anyways I received me beautiful necklace!! Thanks so much.
I'll have to come up with a way to say thanks.
Can I show your gift on my blog?

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner