Friday, April 15, 2011

30 day challenge question 1


"your current relationship"

Well.... Currently (and for the last 8 years) I'm married to hubster. He is laying beside me STILL sleeping, we definitely have opposite sleep and wake schedules (probably why we still like each other HA).

Hubster and I don't have human kids (we have approximately 10,000,000 nieces and nephews for when we need a kid fix!) but we have the cutest pupster - who has been acting a little off lately (even for him) so we are checking it out with the vet and the trainer! Yup I'm the nervous Nellie momma!

We live north of Boston where it appears that spring may actually be coming. We own a home but are talking to a realtor to either downsize a little or move into a townhouse just so we can be mortgage free (mortgages, car loans, etc kind of freak me out)

Well I guess that was a pretty long answer to relationship...

1 comment:

Laura said...

I like this challenge! Where did you find it?

And I like your answer too, very sweet.

Sending good thoughts for pupster!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner