Saturday, October 13, 2012

Friday fill ins

Holy crap Boston got cold! Like winter coat (ohhh wait I thought it was a good idea to donate my coat at the end of last winter because I wanted a new one), electric blanket, wearing socks and complaining about it cold!

But let's just pretend its warm and I'm pleasant

Friday fill ins




And...here we go!

1. If I could live anywhere it would be Florida specifically Orlando, that way I'd be warm and near Disney aka the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH
2. When I am queen yearly vacations with your loved one(s) will be mandatory
3. Why do people assume things? Perhaps if they didn't there would be more actual communication in the world.
4. Soon my friend from Pennsylvania will be up to see her new puppy (and visit me!!!!).
5. Wow! last weekend I was parking in Boston and without knowing parked RIGHT NEXT TO my friend! It was a great way to start my morning with a hug :-)
6. You said nothing! Is there anything you'd like me to be blogging about?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to apparently falling asleep by 8:30, tomorrow my plans include body infusion and yoga, then helping a friend organize her house and hopefully making it to a craft fair and Sunday, I want to finish some painting and figure out what classes I want to take at the bcae and I signed up for a spin class


What about you? What's up for your weekend? And have you ever taken any adult ed classes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy week to you!

yay for lots of time with friends!

a craft fair sounds fun, as well!

I agree, I am A WIMP in cold weather!! I wear my down coat almost year round!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner