Thursday, October 11, 2012

30 things day 12

I want to start with I hate and dread this question!



12. Describe a typical day in your current life.

There is no typical in my life :-)

So lets talk about today!

Today was wake up with a panic attack.
Start maniacally cleaning the house ;-)
Make chili
Pick up Aaron to babysit
Take the poodle to the vet to be sure he's okay (jerk ate chocolate and raisins on Tuesday)
Home and cleaning more
Take the poodle and Aaron to meet Latte!!
I'm in love! This is genetically my poodles baby sister and she is going to my best friends house!
LOVE
Drive home
Poodle crashes asleep
Watch a little tv
Blog and get ready for yoga!
Yoga
Make hubs dinner
Bed!

what's your typical day?

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner