Tuesday, October 09, 2012

30 things day 11

Way to make a month last a long time here Joy!




11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

1. People being mean - I don't care whether its to a child, a dog, an adult or a senior. When you're intentionally mean I want to kick you

2. Littering - if you litter I want to punch you in the face (ummm hmmm maybe I shouldn't blog when I've been up all night because my stomach is an ass - it kind of turns me violent)

3. People who walk away from stuff (or other people) that they loved because it got hard

4. Self centered people (see above)

5. When a person doesn't have time for a child who is asking you to play - make the time! Pretty soon you'll want to see them and they won't have time for you (they learned it from YOU) (see also cats in the cradle)

6. When I forget to put things in my calendar because I hate running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

7. A corner of my house that I just can't seem to make "right" - I get SO close but it's just off....

8. That hubs can sleep no matter what and I fight to rest and usually fail!

9. Cold feet - no seriously if your feet are cold there is NO talking the rest of your body into being warm!

10. That I have ruined my teeth with purging. I brush and floss more than probably 99% of America and yet I have yellow teeth - it seriously posses me off!

what are a couple of your pet peeves?

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner