Sunday, April 01, 2012

Friday ala Sunday

I got this bit of morning fun from:
http://f.riday5.com/

How well do you handle the sight of blood?
Pretty good UNLESS it's someone else's and going to get on me (why hello germophobe)

How well do you handle bumpy plane rides?
Let's go with I actually had a pilot (of a WAY to small plane) say that I made him nervous

How well do you handle spicy food?
I like spice just not food - ha!

How well do you handle (or think you could handle) yourself in fisticuffs?
Oh I'd get my ass kicked I have the slowest reflexes known to humankind

How well do you handle a chef’s knife?
Ummm, I've cut myself plenty but I'm still breathing so let's say good?

And in case you were wondering what I was doing this weekend apparently pupster and I are doing yoga!

+++what are (actually were is more like it) your weekend plans?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner