Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday fill in fun

Another Friday fill in courtesy of fridayfillins.blogspot.com


Questions courtesy of my cousin, dackelprincess.com, this week. And...here we go!

1. Turkey is DEFINITELY NOT VEGAN
But I do have a fun turkey story. When I was a kid I was in 4-h in the horse program and there was another girl in another club I was friends with. And when I'd go over her house we'd ride (duh) but more importantly we'd play with her (sadly nameless) turkey. HE WAS HUGE! And he'd pull us around on skateboards! It was seriously better than any amusement park ride!


2. I AM TOLD I MAKE LOUSY pie.
Hubster and I have competed in the town's apple pie contest the last few years, once hubster won!!! I came in last... I should probably stop trying to healthify pie...

3. On and on and on we go WHERE WE STOP NOBODY KNOWS. I'm going with this one eludes to you control your destiny

4. The last time I saw MY COUSIN GARY WAS PROBABLY AT MY MOM'S FUNERAL - I'm looking forward to seeing his band play this weekend

5. Can you believe HOW FAST THIS YEAR WENT? I don't know if it was the move or what but it's mid-November here people

6. I need a MASSAGE. I tweeted this fact the other day

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GETTING READY FOR HUBSTER'S PARTY tomorrow my plans include PERHAPS GOING TO SEE MY NEICE COMPETE IN GYMNASTICS AND THEN THE PARTY!!! and Sunday, I want to REST BUT ALAS I HAVE TO DECORATE AND DELIVER A TREE I DONATED TO CHARITY...

+++what about you? Any questions you want to answer?++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner