Saturday, August 20, 2011

50 questions 1 at a time question 8


8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

This is another thinking one... I assume that MY lifespan is about 40 years. So what would I do differently? Well I'd like to change what I'm doing currently... But I can't quite figure out how. And for pupster and hubster I wanna live a long time, they're lots of fun

I plan on talking to my treatment team next week to figure out what I need to do. If I only have a few years left I'd be okay with that IF I were living it rather than just surviving it... However if changes can make it a longer happier life I'm all in for that too!

+++what changes can you make to improve your life?+++

1 comment:

Missy said...

+++what changes can you make to improve your life?

Hahhahahhahha....Gosh where do begin?

And isn't that the best first question to ask come to think of it?

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner