Tuesday, August 09, 2011

50 questions 1 at a time question 1


1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

Above is my little niece B she's 9. We are pretty much on the same wavelength so I'm gonna guess I'd be 9!

Take the craft that she's doing up above... It was at an ac Moore craft day. I borrowed her because I really wanted to go and make the tie dyed shirts and cards for soldiers (ooh and the duct tape bracelets too).

I also "stole" her when I wanted to see Hannah Montana the movie (on opening day no less) she hated it - I was hooked from opening scene.

As she gets older I worry who is going to be my go to for rides at fairs and goody movies and craft days... Fortunately nephew T is still only 5... And he and I are going to home depot this weekend to make a lunch box! Living the good life here I tell you!

+++so how old are you?+++

1 comment:

Missy said...

My niece aka soul mate is 13 now.
I aleady stole her hand me down bathing suit. I am getting worried that she will out mature me any day now.

I have faith I will always be able to bring out her inner child though (after the puberty is done)....bring on the glitter!

We have so much in common...one thing too many though if you catch my drift.

PS- Jenny (niece) loves your (my) necklace...did you see my pic? I hope I wear it well.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner