Tuesday, August 30, 2011

50 questions 1 at a time question 10


10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

I'd like to say that I feel like this question is about the same as question 2...

This sort of paralyzes me... I really want to do the right things (hello recovery I'm looking at you) but I think that maybe if I did things right the right things would happen. Does that even make sense? (btw I feel like I say that phrase more than anyone I know)

+++ so what about you? Which would you rather do the right things or do things right?+++

1 comment:

swimrunom said...

I think it's more important to always do what's right, because you can't always be right! (Does that make sense?)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner