Friday, January 18, 2013

Tired Friday

And...here we go! Thanks again Janet

1. I love the feeling of waking upin the morninggetting my crochet in and snuggling the poodle!

2. Seeing the hubs come to bed with me with a book to read me always brightens my day.

3. Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!!! aka best vacation ever is what I will remember the most from 2012.

4. My favorite family recipe is either my mom's bread pudding or her banana bread

5. When I want to spoil myself I have a pedicure with cute colors.

6. grey's anatomy is my favorite TV show.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hang with the hubs and poodle tomorrow my plans include I signed up for a few classes at the gym and I need to take the poodle for a long walk and I really want to make some yogurt (I got a yogurt maker for Christmas) and Sunday, I want to go for a run with my friend Sara and then hit up Pilates and in the afternoon I will have the football game on and we are having friends over for games

What are your weekend plans?




No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner