Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday fill ins


Friday fun courtesy of my insomnia and Fridayfillins.blogspot.com

And...here we go!

1. Sunshine needs to make a lot of appearances this weekend
2. giving someone a watch is bad luck (after i gave someone a watch for his birthday) is the last thing I overheard someone say.
3. I found a recipe for zucchini vanilla cake (so recently my adult nephew asked me why i put zucchini in everything i laughed and said "you must not have a garden" and it really tasted good according to my in-laws
4. I'm looking forward to my Halloween party!
5. Right now I wish my stomach would stop hurting.
6. leaves falling & crunching under my feet makes me smile!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to well I'm babysitting - cant say I'm looking forward to it though<:b>, tomorrow my plans include a 5k in the morning followed by a 6 hour drive to pennsylvania then a bachelorette party and Sunday, I want to sleep but what I WILL be doing is driving home 6 hours!

what are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope your tummy feels better!

wish I could have some of your zuke baked goods ! :) I bet it is delicious! I have yet to make a baked good with zucchini this summer, but I would love to do a pumpkin zuke banana loaf (or something like that) soooooon!


bachelorette party sounds fun and I hope the drive goes fast!!

hugs to you, Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlwaysJoy said...

GC-
I will happily send you zucchini muffins (I think they'd mail best)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner