Tuesday, September 18, 2012

30 things day 6

I took a bit of a hiatus unplanned there... Between driving to Pennsylvania and home I was exhausted Saturday and Sunday. And yesterday was me at the oral surgeon.

BUT check out who I volunteered with!!!!!



6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

HMMM - this is a hard one... I guess I'll have to say my mom passing away. Knowing I'd never see her smile, hear her happily humming as she did her chores, or feel her hugs was brutal

what's something hard you've dealt with

1 comment:

Biz said...

I have to think watching my Dad die was hard - we knew the end was coming, so it was weird having a conversation with him wondering if that would be the last one.

Hard to believe he's been gone 14 years already!

Hugs!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner