Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in a meme

1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?

Spent a lot of time with my Ohio family (they moved here). Drove to Pennsylvania 2 times in 2 weeks

2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I don't remember making any. This year however I am hoping to get to 700 classes at the gym

3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?

Either at my sister's or home with the hubs and poodle

4. Did anyone close to you die?

No. Thank heaven!

5. What countries did you visit?

Jamaica BEST VACATION EVER!!!!

6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?

Peace. I feel like 2012 has been the year of panic attacks :-(

7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

August 11 seeing my niece get married :-)

8. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?

I survived a vacation - I flew!

9. What was your biggest failure?

Finding sanity!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Yes I've spent a few days in the ER this year

11. What was the best thing you bought?

My new coat <3

12. Where did most of your money go?

Poodle vet bills and my copays

13. What song will always remind you of 2012?

The one that starts the barre classes (don't know it's name) and brown chicken brown cow (totally because of Ashley)

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Walked in the woods

15. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Drove

16. What was your favorite TV program?

Grey's anatomy, private practice and parenthood

17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

I just don't believe in hate

18. What was the best book you read?

I know I was late to the party but I really liked the help. And I loved the night circus any suggestions on what to read next?

19. What was your greatest musical discovery?

My love for gaga grew. And the Christina aguilara and Blake shelton combo song

20. What was your favorite film of this year?

I can't think of a single movie I watched that was great :-)

21. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

Is it bad I have NO IDEA what I did on my birthday?

22. What kept you sane?

The poodle, nature, the gym

23. Who did you miss?

My mom, always my mom!

24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned.



25. What does 2013 hold for me?

Hopefully some sanity and figuring out what I want to do to help the world

answer a few I'd love to hear :-)
MOSTLY HAVE A HAPPY SAFE NEW YEAR!







2 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

Your poodle is one lucky baby =)
Happy New Year! Grabbing this meme!

Anonymous said...

Hoping that you have less anxiety and panic attacks in 2013! Honestly, taking that vipassana course (www.dhamma.org) and incorporating mediation and conscious breathing into my life has absolutely done amazing things for healing myself.

also 700 classes at the gym?! That's a lot girl! damn! be kind to yourself!

lastly, this ----> "17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

I just don't believe in hate" I LOVE! amen!


HAPPY 2013, JOY!!!
many hugs,
gc

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner