Friday, July 06, 2012

Friday fill ins

1. I am happy TO SAY THAT MY ZUCCHINI IS GROWING
2. WATERMELON are my favorite summertime fruits and vegetables.
3. To help me CAN YOU GIVE ME RECIPES FOR ZUCCHINI? SEE #1 I ALREADY PICKED 3 IN TWO DAYS.
4. KAYAK AND LEARN STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING is the one thing I want to do this summer more than anything!
5. Just the other day I was saying YEAH MON (I was in Jamaica - get it?)
6. I HAVE HUGGED THE POODLE over and over again SINCE WE GOT HOME!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to MOWING THE LAWN, tomorrow my plans include YOGA IN THE MORNING AND HELPING A FRIEND CLEAN HER HOUSE and Sunday, I want to WALK WITH HUBS AND THE POODLE AND PROBABLY KAYAK.

+++So seriously any ideas what I can do with my 3 huge zucchini - I have more and more up and coming+++

2 comments:

Kate B said...

Do some googling for recipes for zucchini. I have found great recipes in the past for bread & cookies. You can also grill it or bread it and fry it. So many options - good thing too because you'll have lots of it!

Anonymous said...

ooo MAN! or should I say (oh MON! lol) soooo many things to do with zucchini!
-bread or muffins (which is so good! esp. mix in some banana too)
-grilled zuke
-zuke boats filled with cheese and veggies (made on my blog before)
-steamed zuke
-in stir fries
-grilled zuke ( :D)
-raw in salads
-in the oven roasted


ENJOY!

and your poodle is SO SO CUTE!

happy week to you, Joy!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner