Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fabulously Friday five

Today I'm doing a sort of meme its courtesy of f.riday5.com

Th instructions were
First, go to this nifty online random-letter generator. Set the “number of random letter sequences to generate” to 1. Set the “length of each random letter sequence” to 1. Leave the “letters to choose from” how it is and click the button. You’ll get a rather non-dramatic one letter. Use that letter to begin all your answers to the 5 questions below.

1.) What random letter was generated by the online random-letter generator? (this doesn’t really count as one of your five questions)
S - I got S and really I feel like I hit the lottery I was scared it'd be something like X and I'd be screwed!

2.) What food item, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, are you most likely to eat within the next few days?
Strawberries - I'm hoping I can talk hubster into strawberry picking today (I have faith)

3.) What item, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, are you most likely to purchase this weekend?
Sprite zero, sunscreen, suave deodorant (other than the sprite the rest is for JAMAICA - we leave Wednesday)

4.) What famous person, whose last name begins with the letter in question #1, makes you think thoughts you probably shouldn’t?
Will Smith - he's too sexy and is on the 5 list fo sho

5.) What is your favorite film whose title begins with the letter in question #1?
Serendipity (it's one of my top movies of any letter)

6.) What geographical location, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, are you most likely to see within the next few days?
Silver lake (seeing as I live in a cottage on it - though technically not on it it's still considered a beach house and I have to pay freaking lakefront taxes)

+++what's your answer to #6?+++
Have a great weekend yo!
Enjoy some gifts from my garden

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner