Saturday, March 03, 2012

Friday fillins Saturday morning style!

I think it's more fun to do it today ;-) (or at least that's my excuse)

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2012/03/here-in-ma-we-got-little-snow.html?m=1

1. When I heard VARITEK WAS RETIRING I CRIED A LITTLE!
2. COLD WEATHER makes me want TO MOVE TO ARIZONA.
3. Get MOVING - ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS, I BELIEVE IN YOU (Yes you!!!)
4. THE WOODS is where I FIND MY PEACE.
5. Hands DOWN PUPSTER WAS THE SINGLE BEST INVESTMENT OF MY LIFE.
6. I TRY HARD NEVER to put anybody down.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to VISITING A FRIEND IP, tomorrow my plans include A LOVELY WALK, CLEANING THE HOUSE, WASHING THE FLOORS AND MAKING A DONATION RUN and Sunday, I want to GET SOME YOGA ON AND FINALLY FINISH TAKING THE ANTIBIOTICS!!!

And this one courtesy of:

http://f.riday5.com/

First prize for winning an Academy Award is a gold statuette named Oscar. What would be a good second prize?
A silver statue named Fred (that was the other person in the odd couple, right?)

First prize for winning a Presidential election is four years in the White House. What would be a good second prize?
Not being stuck in the white house for 4 years???

First prize for winning on Survivor is a million dollars. What would be a good second prize?
Winning the island it's on with maid service, a chef and indoor plumbing for a year!

First prize for winning the Indianapolis 500 is chugging a quart of milk in the winner’s circle. What would be a good second prize?
Soy milk!!! Bet more people would aim for second!!!!!

First prize (for the horse) for winning the Kentucky Derby is a blanket of roses. What would be a good second prize?
A nice bale of clover hay!!!


+++what are you doing this weekend?+++

1 comment:

Chubby McGee said...

Love the pics. What fun!

"THE WOODS is where I FIND MY PEACE."

I'm the same way. I haven't been on a hike in the woods in yeeeeeeeears. I miss it so much. It is virtually free therapy.

I just may have to find a nice place to walk here around the 'burbs of Philadelphia. ;) Thanks for reminding me of something I miss doing. :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner