Sunday, January 16, 2011

missing and loving


I have been loving making videos out of photos on my phone with lifecasting lately (best .99 app) this one is special to me! The man you see in the last 2 pictures is my nephew (those little ones are his boys). My neph is in Afghanistan, he was born a hero and it makes sense he is over serving his country but man do I miss knowing he is safe! I just heard a new story about him, I'll share if you don't mind...
My boyz LOVE to eat and we just found out neph is stashing his desserts and giving them to the Afghani kids! What a love

2 comments:

Biz said...

I can't watch videos at work, I'll check it out when I get home!

Love that he's sharing his desserts! :D

Unknown said...

So awesome! That is a nifty app! i am happy you guys are enjoying the pb flour!!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner