Saturday, June 12, 2010

Multimedia message

When life rains down on you how do you handle? Do you get an umbrella and pretend it isn't happening? Do you do nothing and wallow in it? Do you smartly redirect it into a beautiful fountain? Normally I (well I would like to say) I redirect it... Yesterday I was wallowing in it. I just had a horrible day starting from not being able to do my normal morning routine with my father in law, to a friend who needed to reschedule, to not being able to get in the gym because I didn't have my card, to my gps not working, to finding a dirty drunk homeless man fallen out of his wheelchair and helping him up and scratching my arm on his dirty wheelchair... And if all that didn't make me hate this day enough I get a phone call that my godmom fell and broke her hip... All on a day that the hubster was having a self focused day and couldn't've been bothered to support me. Needless to say it was not a success of a day and ED won a lot of it...

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner