Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zzzzzzzz


"To achieve the impossible dream, try going to sleep."

It's funny when you think about it... When you are most excited or closest to achieving your dream, you can't give your body the rest it needs to accomplish it. We have been working so hard at getting ready for the house to go on the market we literally work every spare moment and fall dead into our bed (or couches) at the end if the night.

And that's when I can't sleep! Sometimes because I'm thinking about our next place "where will it be" "is it a townhouse or a single family?" and sometimes it's "what if I miss my home?" and then I spend the night tossing and turning only to "wake up" exhausted and less able to work.

I feel like it's the same with recovery - when you REALLY want it and you can't achieve it that day the next is a little harder... How do you "force it"?

+++what's your dream and what steps are you taking to make it happen?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner