Friday, May 13, 2011

30 day challenge question 28


"something you miss"

I am going with someone I miss... My mom! I miss her everyday... In a "mom oughta see this" sort of way!

I think she would have loved operation beautiful! Operationbeautiful.com

The premise is pretty much everything she believed in...

I woke up this morning and it occurred to me that when we sell this house and move for the FIRST time in my life I will live in a house I didn't share with my mom! And all of a sudden I'm not quite as interested in moving... I know that it's silly and it's life but I'm gonna pout about it!

Meanwhile though I am looking forward to finding a place that pupster and I can make all our own!

+++so what's something/someone you miss?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner