Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30 things day 14




<center>


14. Describe 5 strengths you have.

Now this ones hard!

1- I'm good at remembering that there are people less fortunate than I. The scarf above is one I made to donate to a shelter for Christmas, I'm hoping to get 20 made for them for holiday delivery

2- I think I'm the kind of friend you can count on if you need something done (watch your child so you can get stuff done, let the dogs out, help you organize etc)

3- I make good tea

4- I'm good at not spending a lot at the store - I know how to bargain shop (and so what if the arms on your new sweater are uneven... Kidding)
(Jokes = total weakness)

5- I'm a great doggy momma!

WHAT'S A STRENGTH YOU HAVE?

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner