Tuesday, November 06, 2012

30 things day 13




13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
Oh this ones easy why did I procrastinate so?

So I think we will start with procrastination I'd say that's definitely a weakness I own

Math - see the tweet below. I have a serious block when it comes to math EXCEPT for the lovely fraction part then I am a star (a girls gotta know how much she's saving$)

Knowing when to say no - I will overload my day to help others even if it makes me cray

Parking. I'd consider myself a good or great driver but I can't park for crap!!!!!

Sleeping and I blame this fully on my mind but it doesn't shut off and so I'll wake up thinking I need to ______ and the fact that the stores aren't open will make me insane so I end up awake for hours

what's a weakness you have and how are you working in it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my weaknesses: i am not very kind to myself!! sometimes I can be impatient. I also wish I was more of a reader!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner